The BEST Steak Marinade!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (optional)
- 4 (8 oz) steaks*
- In a mixing bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, pepper and rosemary until well blended.
- Place steak in a gallon size resealable bag, place steak in gallon size resealable bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal bag while pressing out excess air. Transfer to refrigerator and let marinate at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness*. Let rest off heat 5 minutes before slicing and serving.